As i probably have said so many times before, over February I have been doing the Savvy Authors Winter Bootcamp and might I say, I have been kicking ass. I wrote every day except three and made sure that I reached the daily amount of 1667 words or more. It was great. I have been working on a new idea Chosen Ones as well as writing a few new scenes for Torn. I am really enjoying getting back into writing daily and plan to keep on doing it.
February Focus was Focus for February was:
Here are the goals I managed to complete:
- Write everyday. Done except for 3 days. Plan to do better over March.
- Complete the Winter Bootcamp by finishing my rewrite of my Manuscript Torn. I haven’t finished Torn, but I have completed the Winter Bootcamp with over 50,000 words.
- Read. I did read, surprisingly. I started and finished the Kim Harrison series, which is probably why I am so tired. To many late nights.
- Sign up for one workshop. Maybe Candace Haven’s workshop. I didn’t sign up for a workshop over Feb but have signed up for two over March.
- Update this Blog with reviews, posts about writing, writing dabbles and other fun things. Done.
- Walk or Bike at least 5 days a week, if not 6. Didn’t happen. I walked a couple of times but I really want to work on this over March.
- THM and losing weight – Epic fail, need i say more.
- Family Time Need to work on this more.
I did okay in my personal writing goals, but badly in my health and family goals. I think I need to balance this more.
Just because I am planning to keep on writing and editing, while trying to balance the rest of my life.
- Attend and participate in both of my workshops.
- Write every day at least a paragraph.
- Keep working on my manuscripts – Torn and Chosen One
- Keep to THM by planning out meals and eating THM only meals
- Drink water
- Try to walk every day.
- Spend time with my family.
- Keep up with the housework.
- Be Happyand de-stress.
March is a semi busy month with the two workshop, and I am also running the Revision Madness special event on Savvy Authors. I hope to work out a balance.
What are your goals for March? Comment below and let me know. I would love to hear from you.
Goals, image from: http://affirmyourlife.blogspot.com/2009/07/goals-affirmations.html