I think, I am going to go with the picture that my crit Partner Riley Darkes posted it on her facebook a while back. Just because January didn’t go off as well as I had planned. So I am starting fresh this month. It’s allowed right? And are you going to join me?
Here is what little I did do over January.
- Write at least a couple of paragraphs at least three times a week. My 2016 goal is to be able to write daily, as a habit but i think if I push that I might bulk, like I have in the past. So I am going to build up to it. I managed this. I have a A4 diary and I have written in it every day over January.
- Read. I managed to read a few books, so keep coming back to my blog to see the reviews.
- Update this Blog. I have managed to get this blog going.
- Post one or two book reviews. Done.
- Work on and post my writing dabbles, once a week. Done
- Stick to the THM Plan. I haven’t stuck with it as much as I planned.
- Plan out my THM meals for each week. I did do this, and it was a heap of fun.
- Watch a movie with my children and hubby. Did this, and it was great.
And here are my goals for February.
- Write everyday.
- Complete the Winter Bootcamp by finishing my rewrite of my Manuscript Torn.
- Sign up for one workshop. Maybe Candace Haven’s workshop.
- Update this Blog with reviews, posts about writing, writing dabbles and other fun things.
- Walk or Bike at least 5 days a week, if not 6
- Stick to the THM Plan
- Plan out my THM meals for each week.
- Pre-cook some THM meals.
- Try to lose about 4kgs.
- Have a date night with Hubby at least 2 times.
- Spend one on one time with each of my children.
- Watch a movie with my children.
- Watch a movie with my hubby.
- Don’t let the holidays stress me out.
And that’s about it. What are your goals for February? I know mine are similar to January but that will change once I get into a habit
Goals, image from: http://affirmyourlife.blogspot.com/2009/07/goals-affirmations.html