A new year, a fresh start.
Today is the 1st day of 2016 and everything is fresh, bright and shiny. From here on in, each month on the 1st I am going to post my goals for the month. The format is basically going to be pretty simple. I’m going to write about what I achieved, what I failed and what I wished I could’ve done better at for the past month, along with the current months goals. You are welcome to post your months goals below in a comment, or even comment on my goals, as I would love to hear from you.
Writing Goals for January
- Write at least a couple of paragraphs at least three times a week. My 2016 goal is to be able to write daily, as a habit but i think if I push that I might bulk, like I have in the past. So I am going to build up to it.
- Work on my Lake Entrance Story. While on holiday i took pictures and wrote some notes about this story, so I want to start plotting and working out my characters etc. In preperation for February where I will be doing Bootcamp.
- Sign up for one workshop at Savvy Authors.
- Update this Blog
- Post one or two book reviews.
- Work on and post my writing dabbles, once a week.
- Walk at least 5 days a week, if not 6
- Stick to the THM Plan
- Plan out my THM meals for each week.
- Pre-cook some THM meals.
- Try to lose about 4kgs.
- Have a date night with Hubby at least 2 times.
- Spend one on one time with each of my children.
- Watch a movie with my children.
- Watch a movie with my hubby.
- Don’t let the holidays stress me out.
And that’s about it. What are your goals for January?